Appreciation Post

Hello guys! Okay so I'm bored so I decided to update something at this blog. So I chose to make some appreciation post to those people I love <3 keh keh.
OKAY SO FIRST, OF COURSE MY FAMILY. OKAY THAT'S TOO OBVIOUS OKAY. SO LET'S MOVE ON TO THE SECOND ONE.
OKAY WAIT. I won't put them in the order of how much I love them or whatsoever okay. RANDOM.

First one. Okay wait, I guess I'm too lazy to describe them one by one or whatsoever kan so I will just tell a bit about them lah.

 - Nur Aishah Nadhirah binti Shariff
- Echah
-13th July 2002 
- SMK Seri Gombak
- Since 2009 & still counting
- She knows me so well. She's the one that I'm very close to in Selangor


since dia tak ada gambar sorang yg proper so nah, hihi sorry 
- Yasmin Irdina binti Rustam Shahril
- Dino
- 6th September 2002
- MJSC Langkawi
- Since 2015 & still counting 
- A shoulder to cry on. Close to my enemy HAHAHA. She's so soft-hearted so DON'T EVER SHOW ANY SHORT SAD VIDEOS TO HER HAHAHAHAHA
 
 
 - Saidatul Sofea Hawa binti Sariman 
- Known as Hawa
- 29th January 2002
-MJSC Langkawi
- She has a cute mole there on her chin (?) No not her chin. Under her mouth? On her chin? OKAY DEKAT DEKAT SITU LA.
- Since 2015 & still counting
- She understands me no matter how hard my situation is  
 
 
 - Nurina Izlin binti Ibrahim
- 22nd July 2000
- SMK Seri Gombak
- We used to be so close, but now we're not that close anymore. But she always hear my problems & help me
-Since 2012 & still counting
 
 
 - Ashreen Jazliena binti Abd Rahim
- 27th November 2000
- SMK Seri Gombak
- She treats me nicely no matter how clingy I am 
- Since 2012 & still counting
 
 
 - Areesa binti Agong
- 23rd April 2001
- I don't remember the school she attends to, sorry kahkahkah
- Since 2009 (i knew her since 2009 but rapat since 2013) & still counting
- My woman superhero (?) She once said to me this "nanti kalau ada orang kacau, cakap Aina kawan dengan anak agong". She protects me no matter what
 
 
So I guess that's all for today? "weh aku takda do, hm sedihnya" Okay do not worry. Let's be friends & get close to each other! Bye :)
 


3 comments:

  1. Lol pompuan kedua tu mcm pernah nmpk jerrrrπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete

Assalamualaikum. Hello.
Nak comment? Silakan.
No HARSH words okay.